• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 WF Men's Soccer Thread - Yes, there is a Fall and Spring Soccer Season

Wake 78-0-4 when scoring first under Muss.

We were lucky the UCSB guy drilled that header into the chest of our goalkeeper.

very fortunate to be up 1-0 given the flow of the first half

Just a brilliant individual effort

Probably the weakest team of the Muuss era, but good enough and good bit lucky.

Who’s going to Cary?

Probably the weakest team of the Muuss era, but good enough and good bit lucky.

Who’s going to Cary?

Weakest I’m not so sure. Based on skill and size, possibly. But they’re gritty. They grounded out that win. I can’t hate on a team that finds a way to win and defend the lead like that. Maybe not the prettiest, but our prettiest had missed out on the Final 4 before.

I don’t think that’s a big knock. Muuss has had some great teams.

Draw this year was definitely the easiest of his tenure.

I thought we looked really good tonight. We were not intimidated by the physical play.

Monster game from DeShields. I thought he was great on and off the ball. Lapa was in the groove while getting fouled about half the time he touched the ball.

Monster game from DeShields. I thought he was great on and off the ball. Lapa was in the groove while getting fouled about half the time he touched the ball.

DeShields is very good. He is so poised. He also distributes the ball really well.

Glad I was wrong about us (predicting out by 2nd game). Go Deacs! Like our chances since UVa won a close one vs us at home in ACC Tournament.

Back