• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 WF Men's Soccer Thread - Yes, there is a Fall and Spring Soccer Season

Only wake could be a top 10 mainstay for decades and have a postseason record like that against another conference team.

Fun?? I love Wake but God Soccer is the most boring sport in the Universe and about the only Sport other than Tennis we can compete nationally in. It's sad and God I hate UVA soccer and Stanford soccer. 😎😁😜

The score sucks, but I love Muuss. Called out the officiating as well as our play at half. If we get the PK we should have had, it's a different game.

Chol has to work on his left footed shot. 2:great runs to get himself in beautiful position inside box and he basically whiffed on both with easy rollers to goalie. Has to convert that 50% of the time at this level or at least get a shot off to corner where goalie has to make a diving save.

Wasted opportunities.

2019 WF Men's Soccer Thread - National Semis - UVA Dec. 13 8:30 pm

Didn’t someone say the stadium had good drainage? That left side is ridiculous.

Oh man. That ball just died. So should they play more long balls to take advantage of the waterlogged pitch?

That water on the left side was a travesty.

Not sure how you can have a field with one area that is totally unplayable.

We pretty much outplayed them, but gave up 2 goals on two shots on goal. I am so sick of losing to virginia in the postseason.

tough loss but pretty impressive effort, i think we looked good

Back