Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-21 WF Men's Soccer Thread - Yes, there is a Fall and Spring Soccer Season

Wake 78-0-4 when scoring first under Muss.

We were lucky the UCSB guy drilled that header into the chest of our goalkeeper.

very fortunate to be up 1-0 given the flow of the first half

Panny had a hell of a half. LEGGGGGGOOOOOOOO!

Donít feel like we outplayed, but great solo effort to get the goal

Just a brilliant individual effort

Football. Bloody Hell.

Lolololol at that not being a straight red.

GO DEACS!
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Probably the weakest team of the Muuss era, but good enough and good bit lucky.

Whoís going to Cary?

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Probably the weakest team of the Muuss era, but good enough and good bit lucky.

Whoís going to Cary?
    Weakest Iím not so sure. Based on skill and size, possibly. But theyíre gritty. They grounded out that win. I canít hate on a team that finds a way to win and defend the lead like that. Maybe not the prettiest, but our prettiest had missed out on the Final 4 before.

I donít think thatís a big knock. Muuss has had some great teams.

Draw this year was definitely the easiest of his tenure.

Key injuries too.

I thought we looked really good tonight. We were not intimidated by the physical play.

Wake UVa 12/13 at 8:30 pm
    Stanford-Georgetown at 6 pm

Monster game from DeShields. I thought he was great on and off the ball. Lapa was in the groove while getting fouled about half the time he touched the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayettenam View Post
    Monster game from DeShields. I thought he was great on and off the ball. Lapa was in the groove while getting fouled about half the time he touched the ball.
    Nice saves in goal

Quote Originally Posted by Fayettenam View Post
    DeShields is very good. He is so poised. He also distributes the ball really well.

Glad I was wrong about us (predicting out by 2nd game). Go Deacs! Like our chances since UVa won a close one vs us at home in ACC Tournament.