• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spygate: The inside, investigative story behind the alleged coup to take out Trump

coup
/ko͞o/

noun
a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

A Soft Coup, sometimes referred to as a Silent coup, is a coup d'état without the use of violence, but based on a conspiracy or plot that has as its objective the taking of state power by partially or wholly illegal means, in order to facilitate an exchange of political leadership - and in some cases also of the current institutional order.[1][2]

A Soft Coup, sometimes referred to as a Silent coup, is a coup d'état without the use of violence, but based on a conspiracy or plot that has as its objective the taking of state power by partially or wholly illegal means, in order to facilitate an exchange of political leadership - and in some cases also of the current institutional order.[1][2]

How is it pronounced, though?

i haven't heard McConnell and Trump's attempt to subvert the Constitution described thusly but makes sense

FBI's Wray: Spying is 'not the term I would use' to describe Trump campaign probe

“Well, it's not the term I would use. Lots of people have different colloquial phrases," Wray said during testimony on the FBI's budget for 2020. "I believe that the FBI is engaged in investigative activity, and part of investigative activity includes surveillance.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/07/wray-fbi-spying-trump-campaign-1308520

Back