• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Assistant basketball coach

Maybe Walters thinks if he excels he could get on the short list to replace Danny.

It seems as if Rex is the associate head coach so that would mean Big Chill has got demoted.

Seriously. Never understood the assumption that working for a coach means someone is an expert in that coach’s philosophy or that he uses said philosophy. It’s especially weird to believe that with evidence pointing otherwise.

That said, seems like a good hire. He’s probably a better head coach than Manning. I was hoping for a promising assistant on his way up (sadly like Jones) or someone looking for a way back up the ladder. We got the latter. I was worried we’d just hire Justin Gray.

Most qualified assistant coach we've had since Dino.

Good hire. He has the resume that befits an associate HC of a Power V conference program. With that said, until and unless WF wins games, it's all rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Would be a shame to let Manning go after he finally assembled a competent staff.

LOL. Childress shouldn’t have the same job as a guy with way more experienced.

Manning could shoot the Deacon in the head at mid-court and still not get fired.

I'm sure Manning has a great view from his office

rhw7v.jpg

Back