• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

It doesn't matter whatever you've posted about in the past. If you say anything rj could construe as negative towards him (like disagreeing with a position or asking him to clarify) then it means that you have been part of HUNDREDS of vicious personal attacks against him.

Total bull shit. Get some mental health help. You have gone way around the bend.

WTF has happened to you?

anyone else seeing it this way?

we asked RJ to use a 3rd party for proof. he used the 3rd party...but he did not proove either of the two things in question.

good lord RJ you need a life

That's a good idea too. A Thursday through Sunday set up at the Coliseum could go something like this:

Thursday
7:00 Wake Forest vs UNC-G
9:00 Duke vs High Point

Friday
7:00 NC State vs. NC A&T
9:00 UNC vs. Campbell

Saturday
7:00 Wake Forest vs High Point
9:00 Duke vs UNC-G

Sunday
7:00 NC State vs. Campbell
9:00 UNC vs. NC A&T

Add some women's games on Saturday and Sunday afternoon as well.

Still an excellent idea. Maybe add Elon and Davidson into the mix as possible participants. Call it the North Carolina Classic.

A variant would be to do men's/women's double headers Saturday and Sunday . Same schools play, men's game, then women's game, or other order, women then men, both afternoon and evening.

Like this:

Saturday 1:00 PM Wake men vs High Point men
Saturday 3:00 PM Wake women vs High Point women

Saturday 7:00 PM Duke women vs UNC-G women
Saturday 9:00 PM Duke men vs UNC-G men

and make it one ticket for each session.

Wes ain't real happy about not getting our job. If it isn't already contracted, it may not happen.

We are playing UNCG next year in that overseas tourney right?

Wes ain't real happy about not getting our job. If it isn't already contracted, it may not happen.

I can't see Forbes being happy with the idea either. Can't you imagine the DonaldRoss posts if Wake should lose that game?

We are playing UNCG next year in that overseas tourney right?

Yes, and somebody on this board said that as soon as Wes found out there was a spot available he called them and wanted in and wanted to play us first round. Probably DR but don't remember for sure who said it.

Yes, and somebody on this board said that as soon as Wes found out there was a spot available he called them and wanted in and wanted to play us first round. Probably DR but don't remember for sure who said it.

Wes is really that butt hurt that we went out and hired a real coach instead of limiting our search to the greater Triad area?

These are grown adults, of some capacity and discernment. They have reasons.
Biggest fear might should be if he doesn’t try to get out of the contract and Forbes hasn’t found a big man who is suitable this season.

If I mistook your position, I'm sorry.

But my position stands. I've done more than I needed to do. There will always be a "but" and I understand it.

I'm done saying or proving about this.

You've said a lot but have proven nothing.

You've said a lot but have proven nothing.

THIS.

he did prove that he had a text saying the buyout was inaccurate.

The posters on the other side were looking for proofbof the following:

1. RJ himself directly talked to the source...it was not forwarded on by someone he knew
2. the buyout was way off...as in 50% or less than what goodman reported

Even though RJ proved neither...the bigger men agreed that they would leave. It was clear to them after all these years that RJ was delusional, and would not agree to their terms. Rather than continue on with the bullshit, they choose to spend their free time in their lives elsewhere.

And we are stuck losing long time board members who have contributed way more to these boards than RJ could ever dream of

Back