• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

Because the pressure of this thread got us Steve Forbes. I should be getting thanks from all of you every day. If every thread was all hugs and circle jerks we'd be enjoying another 6-22 season coached by Jamill Jones.

Good work getting the RJ thread off the front page Mako. Nice job.

a few pages back i could not have been more reasonable with rj.

Same shit different year. Fuck it all.

Still very optimistic about the future of Wake Forest hoops. This program is in so much better shape than on March 10, 2020 (when we finished 13-18 after losing to Pitt, 81-72, in the ACC tourney). Our coaching staff will again identify kids from the portal who can contribute. Today's loss sucks, but we still may squeeze into the NCAA tourney.

Hey John, how was Peter Luger's?

Also, what is Forbes travel receipt from that whirlwind flying weekend to Minnesota and Colorado, back to NC for a day then NYC?

He looked kind of tired and overheated in that warm Hoodie in that stuffy restaurant.

Decision making. Same results when it matters.

BTTT. I don't think I'm allowed to change the title back to the original Fuck You, John Currie, but it is about that time. Though the current title works as well, as we're about to be back in the same cycle. Rip the bandaid off, you pussy.

Pray tell, given everything that is known and if 2&2 was running the show, what would you do about it right now? I don't think you'd be able to make Mit Shah's pockets any lighter at the moment.

BTTT for another season in the shitter. Mediocre coach and a bad AD do not pair well together. We've seen this cycle before.
Because the pressure of this thread got us Steve Forbes. I should be getting thanks from all of you every day. If every thread was all hugs and circle jerks we'd be enjoying another 6-22 season coached by Jamill Jones.
Same page. Impressive hypocrisy.

Same page. Impressive hypocrisy.
Sorry. I, along with everyone else, was initially fooled by Forbes' impressive WWE marketing style. I've come to my senses, and am now waiting for the rest of you all to catch up. I'm sure after another wasted season next year, maybe we'll all be on the same page again. I apologize for you being slow to recognize the obvious.

If Jesus, Abraham, Buddha and Mandela all told you that I have what I have, you'd look for an excuse to not admit you are wrong and all of your disgusting insults towards me were wrong to do.

The bottom line is I don't give a fuck about you and it kills you. What kills you even more is people who do know and do count, know what a lame, hate-filled fucking clown you are and would never talk to you about anything more meaningful than the weather.
Back to that whole thread about bringing RJ back, I feel like I haven't seen any posts like this in a while.

Seriously, @JamesSokolove, if you don’t say

I don’t give a fuck about you and it kills you

At least once a week, then what are you even doing, my man?

Back