• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2019 Preakness Thread

I'm hearing chatter about Anothertwistafate, WWW, Bourbon, and Owendale, Improbable, WOW, and Alwaysmining.

I haven't looked this forward to a race in a long time. Just bought my Greyhound ticket up to Bmore. It's too bad the O's aren't in town, but I called Monica over at Pickles Pub (Since that night in 1980, I'm a guy she'll never forget, trust me) and made sure she had a table reserved for me and my boys for the post race celebration. $500 tab time!

Last edited:
Horses had a pasta dinner the night before the race.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER OF THE PREAKNESS STAKES !!!!!!

Are Preakness steaks any good?

Oh wait. After further review the race will be postponed to next week on Saturday I think.

Field is up to 12. Some other horse has joined.

Word on the street is that the race is being set up for one of the favorites (Improbable/War of Will). If the pace too hot, Anothertwisatafate could run them down.

My on the ground sauces tell me a 13th horse has entered the race. Conflicting views on his chances. A village idiot type says he is a pig and has no chance. I'd take the other side of that bet if history is any indication....

I can't believe they even let a pig into a horse race. This is crazy! Unprecedented. There's no way a pig has any chance, especially not with a jockey on his back. Seems dangerous for all involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!??

Like the d saying goes: put a saddle on a pig, we won’t get fooled again

Back