Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Inside the pampered world of DCís VIP diners

Quote Originally Posted by Tobacco Road View Post
    He has given an alternate to meat. What is your alternate to driving?
    Bike, bus, walk, scooter, roller blades, skateboard, jet ski, boat, jet pack, etc

Sadly not a train in Alabama, because this country sucks

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Bike, bus, walk, scooter, roller blades, skateboard, jet ski, boat, jet pack, etc

Sadly not a train in Alabama, because this country sucks
    Jet packs really are the best option for climate change.
    Birds are real.

I disagree with you
    *jet flock

Iíd definitely choose jet pack over kale salad.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Meat consumption has more negative environmental impacts that just climate change. Read it slowly and perhaps more than once.
    And driving has more environmental impacts than just climate change. So maybe you should keep you shaming to yourself until you make some personal changes.

He has given an alternate to meat. What is your alternate to driving?
    Not driving.

Iíd definitely choose jet pack over kale salad.
    Is this really a thing? I mean, kale is fine when you throw some in there with your collards and boil them for an hour. And I've had kale chips - not bad. But I'd never mix it with romaine, green or red leaf lettuce when making a salad.

Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    And driving has more environmental impacts than just climate change. So maybe you should keep you shaming to yourself until you make some personal changes.
    Alright dude, go a head and eat all the steak you want and keep believing that my environmental impact is just as bad if not worse than yours. This is an era where you can believe what ever you want regardless of facts, so have at it.
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    Is this really a thing? I mean, kale is fine when you throw some in there with your collards and boil them for an hour. And I've had kale chips - not bad. But I'd never mix it with romaine, green or red leaf lettuce when making a salad.
    What kind of deep red state person are you that you don't even know kale salad exists?

Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    What kind of deep red state person are you that you don't even know kale salad exists?
    How dare you sir or madam, my state is purple. And I just made kale the other day when I was making greens (mostly collard with a little kale and turnip) and bbq ribs for a cookout. And I eat a lot of salad. My go to is romaine, cucumber, celery, red onion, radish, chick pea and avocado with Ken's light caesar. But none of my friends or family has ever made a kale salad that I know of, and I don't recall seeing a kale salad on any menu (however when eating or ordering out, I pretty much have only done Asian for the last several years - too much butter and bad stuff in Americanized restaurants). The only way I do kale is boiling it to death with collards, and I've had baked kale chips a few times.

Dickie Hemric
    and don't buy any imports because ocean going cargo ships have the worst impact on the environment

Whatís the environmental impact of your motherís vagina? Because thatís all Iíve been eating for the past week. Boom. Roasted.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    I'm shocked it wasn't way past the expiration date...