Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 101 to 113 of 113

Thread: Inside the pampered world of DCís VIP diners

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobacco Road View Post
    He has given an alternate to meat. What is your alternate to driving?
    Bike, bus, walk, scooter, roller blades, skateboard, jet ski, boat, jet pack, etc

    Sadly not a train in Alabama, because this country sucks

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Bike, bus, walk, scooter, roller blades, skateboard, jet ski, boat, jet pack, etc

    Sadly not a train in Alabama, because this country sucks
    Jet packs really are the best option for climate change.
    Birds are real.

  3. #103
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    40,643
    *jet flock

  4. #104
    Iíd definitely choose jet pack over kale salad.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Meat consumption has more negative environmental impacts that just climate change. Read it slowly and perhaps more than once.
    And driving has more environmental impacts than just climate change. So maybe you should keep you shaming to yourself until you make some personal changes.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobacco Road View Post
    He has given an alternate to meat. What is your alternate to driving?
    Not driving.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobacco Road View Post
    Iíd definitely choose jet pack over kale salad.
    Is this really a thing? I mean, kale is fine when you throw some in there with your collards and boil them for an hour. And I've had kale chips - not bad. But I'd never mix it with romaine, green or red leaf lettuce when making a salad.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    And driving has more environmental impacts than just climate change. So maybe you should keep you shaming to yourself until you make some personal changes.
    Alright dude, go a head and eat all the steak you want and keep believing that my environmental impact is just as bad if not worse than yours. This is an era where you can believe what ever you want regardless of facts, so have at it.
    Birds are real.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    Is this really a thing? I mean, kale is fine when you throw some in there with your collards and boil them for an hour. And I've had kale chips - not bad. But I'd never mix it with romaine, green or red leaf lettuce when making a salad.
    What kind of deep red state person are you that you don't even know kale salad exists?

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    What kind of deep red state person are you that you don't even know kale salad exists?
    How dare you sir or madam, my state is purple. And I just made kale the other day when I was making greens (mostly collard with a little kale and turnip) and bbq ribs for a cookout. And I eat a lot of salad. My go to is romaine, cucumber, celery, red onion, radish, chick pea and avocado with Ken's light caesar. But none of my friends or family has ever made a kale salad that I know of, and I don't recall seeing a kale salad on any menu (however when eating or ordering out, I pretty much have only done Asian for the last several years - too much butter and bad stuff in Americanized restaurants). The only way I do kale is boiling it to death with collards, and I've had baked kale chips a few times.

  11. #111
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    12,952
    and don't buy any imports because ocean going cargo ships have the worst impact on the environment

  12. #112
    Whatís the environmental impact of your motherís vagina? Because thatís all Iíve been eating for the past week. Boom. Roasted.

  13. #113
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    67,017
    I'm shocked it wasn't way past the expiration date...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •