• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inside the pampered world of DC’s VIP diners

Bike, bus, walk, scooter, roller blades, skateboard, jet ski, boat, jet pack, etc

Sadly not a train in Alabama, because this country sucks

Jet packs really are the best option for climate change.

Meat consumption has more negative environmental impacts that just climate change. Read it slowly and perhaps more than once.

And driving has more environmental impacts than just climate change. So maybe you should keep you shaming to yourself until you make some personal changes.

I’d definitely choose jet pack over kale salad.

Is this really a thing? I mean, kale is fine when you throw some in there with your collards and boil them for an hour. And I've had kale chips - not bad. But I'd never mix it with romaine, green or red leaf lettuce when making a salad.

And driving has more environmental impacts than just climate change. So maybe you should keep you shaming to yourself until you make some personal changes.

Alright dude, go a head and eat all the steak you want and keep believing that my environmental impact is just as bad if not worse than yours. This is an era where you can believe what ever you want regardless of facts, so have at it.

Is this really a thing? I mean, kale is fine when you throw some in there with your collards and boil them for an hour. And I've had kale chips - not bad. But I'd never mix it with romaine, green or red leaf lettuce when making a salad.

What kind of deep red state person are you that you don't even know kale salad exists?

What kind of deep red state person are you that you don't even know kale salad exists?

How dare you sir or madam, my state is purple. And I just made kale the other day when I was making greens (mostly collard with a little kale and turnip) and bbq ribs for a cookout. And I eat a lot of salad. My go to is romaine, cucumber, celery, red onion, radish, chick pea and avocado with Ken's light caesar. But none of my friends or family has ever made a kale salad that I know of, and I don't recall seeing a kale salad on any menu (however when eating or ordering out, I pretty much have only done Asian for the last several years - too much butter and bad stuff in Americanized restaurants). The only way I do kale is boiling it to death with collards, and I've had baked kale chips a few times.

What’s the environmental impact of your mother’s vagina? Because that’s all I’ve been eating for the past week. Boom. Roasted.

Back