• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does anyone else have this recurring Wake-related dream?

I have this dream and also that I’m about to graduate Wake and it turns out I never took a final exam for high school.

Also, I have a dream where there is some sort of attack (zombies, pirates, etc.) and I have a weapon put can’t physically pull the trigger. Apparently it’s something about my lack of control over things.

I have this dream and also that I’m about to graduate Wake and it turns out I never took a final exam for high school.

Also, I have a dream where there is some sort of attack (zombies, pirates, etc.) and I have a weapon put can’t physically pull the trigger. Apparently it’s something about my lack of control over things.

Get your ED treated then.

The worst is when the class you haven't attended or done in studying for is a foreign language, so you realize that you want be able to just wing it.

Me, too. Pretty sure I'll now have that dream or a related one in the next few days. Related dreams that I've had are oversleeping for an exam or going to the exam and there's nobody there because the room was changed and I forgot where it is now (my daughter actually lived both of those in real life over one final). Sometimes I dream I'm back in HS and don't remember where my locker is or can't remember the combination.

I have those too.

Several times a year, though it’s usually high school and not college for me

Have had this dream quite a few times or at least something similar. I remembered I signed up for the class, I just didnt have time to show up for it or study for it.

Have had this dream quite a few times or at least something similar. I remembered I signed up for the class, I just didnt have time to show up for it or study for it.

Describes about half my classes.

Back