• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alyssa Milano calls for a sex strike

Well, my wife is super liberal. This explains the last couple of months then.

I’m very pro choice, but this is a stupid idea that will have literally no impact.

So not having sex prevents the need for abortions? Weird stance, Alyssa.

she's been making me tingle for 35 years

So, basically, abstinence works?

That is good science. Also, if a bunch of white men are going to be making decisions for all women about their health care, bodies etc women should just take sex off the table for those assholes.

That is good science. Also, if a bunch of white men are going to be making decisions for all women about their health care, bodies etc women should just take sex off the table for those assholes.

If I’m mixed can I at least put the tip in?

Which men is she trying to punish? Seems to me this punishes lib men more than conservative men.

So Michelle is not going to give Barack any because of a law in Georgia?

So, treat womens' bodies as negotiating chips?

Last edited:
She was getting skewered by feminists on Twitter for this (wait, don't woman like sex too?). Adam Carolla has been all over her in his podcast. Pretty funny stuff.

Back