• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tick fucking tock

I don't listen to US radio, and I have never heard that he had a radio show here. But keep trying.

so where are you getting this assessment of Hannity. "even as I write these words" implies you know what he is saying right then.

no one cares about your dumb lies. You're a human being and we all know that don't need radio to listen/watch Fox News programs.

John F. Solomon is an American media executive and columnist. He is currently vice president of digital video and an opinion contributor for The Hill.[1] He was formerly employed as an executive and editor-in-chief at The Washington Times.[2] He is primarily known for having been accused of biased reporting in favor of conservatives, and of repeatedly manufacturing faux scandals.[3][4][5][6]

Sucks for him. When liberals manufacture faux scandals based on verified fake news the get Pulitzer awards. Dude picked the wrong party.

Even as I write these words, Hannity is nailing some/your flea-bitten lubish hides to his garage wall.

How would you know this if you “dont watch or listen to hannity?”

Sailor: “I didn’t vote for trump because he diminished rhetoric, you flea bitten lubes !” (defends his biggest cheerleader in hannity).

Lol good ones, man.

How would you know this if you “dont watch or listen to hannity?”

Sailor: “I didn’t vote for trump because he diminished rhetoric, you flea bitten lubes !” (defends his biggest cheerleader in hannity).

Lol good ones, man.

He knows because he...checks notes...hears us TDSish lubes discuss how Hannity is owning us TDIsh lubes?

Lol

Clapper/Brennan blaming Comey for the Steele dossier included in the FISA apps

Comey blaming Brennan

Shit’s getting real

Ps that would be the phony fake and fraudulent dossier paid for by HRC in case anyone was confused

Sources familiar with the records told Fox News that a late-2016 email chain indicated Comey told bureau subordinates that Brennan insisted the dossier be included in the intelligence community assessment on Russian interference, known as the ICA. That email chain has not been made public.

But in a statement to Fox News, a former CIA official put the blame squarely on Comey.

"Former Director Brennan, along with former [Director of National Intelligence] James Clapper, are the ones who opposed James Comey’s recommendation that the Steele Dossier be included in the intelligence report," the official said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ob...robe-review-throwing-each-other-under-the-bus

How long till these scoundrels try to save themselves by starting to point at the Holy of Holies, the most sacred cow for the dims, aka Barack Obama? And who will do it first?

1200px-Tapioca_pudding-3.jpg

sailor is actually stupid enough to buy Moonz nonsense. What a pair!

Back