• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tick fucking tock

giphy.gif

What I like about the website Moonz just linked is that they don't hedge shit. No hedging. Period.

There’s no doubt there was “collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia. There’s no doubt Russia interfered with the election.

Criminal conspiracy? Apparently not.

Good! I’m glad if not.

Anyone careful has never claimed there was criminal conspiracy. Only that there seemed to be reason enough to investigate. With or without the Steele dossier, which I’ve never read.

Good grief.

Obstruction? Yeah, seems pretty clear.

There’s no doubt there was “collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia. There’s no doubt Russia interfered with the election.

Criminal conspiracy? Apparently not.

Good! I’m glad if not.

Anyone careful has never claimed there was criminal conspiracy. Only that there seemed to be reason enough to investigate. With or without the Steele dossier, which I’ve never read.

Good grief.

Obstruction? Yeah, seems pretty clear.

Please provide factual support

These articles appear to be written by real people, what we are looking for are articles written by fictional movie characters, especially characters that are them selves the delusional fabrication of a paranoid schizophrenic.

“A factual search reveals a terrible track record with IFCN fact checkers. There are too many failed checks to list here.

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website. (8/18/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/17/2018).”

Shocking that someone writing under the pseudonym Tyler Durden would be pushing conspiracy theories.

Back