• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP Tim Conway

I’m 29 and even remember him being hilarious when I was a kid. The guy had a legendary career. He was even good as the grandpa on yes, dear.

A little known fact is that McHale's Navy was originally supposed to be a drama. Then, the producer saw Tim Conway and convinced the network to make it a comedy.

One of the funniest, understated comedic talents the world has seen. Truly one of a kind.
RIP Mr. Conway.

When he joined the Carol Burnett show full time, it was really must watch TV every Saturday night.

Dude could kill it and his cast members.

I grew up watching the Carol Burnette Show in the 1970s, especially with my grandmother whom I adored. We laughed so hard together at Tim Conway's antics. I also enjoyed the Apple Dumpling Gang movies (Tim Conway and Don Knotts as bumbling cowboy outlaws) as a child. What an unbelievably talented guy and just a kind hearted person all around. The world is a little less fun without him.

I also love the Dentist and the Elephant Story skits. This one is also one of my all time favorites:

I grew up watching the Carol Burnette Show in the 1970s, especially with my grandmother whom I adored. We laughed so hard together at Tim Conway's antics. I also enjoyed the Apple Dumpling Gang movies (Tim Conway and Don Knotts as bumbling cowboy outlaws) as a child. What an unbelievably talented guy and just a kind hearted person all around. The world is a little less fun without him.

I also love the Dentist and the Elephant Story skits. This one is also one of my all time favorites:

You’d never see a swastika in a modern comedy sketch

Back