• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, NATHAN HATCH

Hatch is a big part of the problem at Wake. He has done little to help athletics. He could have done a lot. After all, he is the BOSS. More endowment monies could have helped more "needy" students attend Wake. We need a better representation there. It's time for him to take his paycheck and move on. Let's find a president more interested in serving people and the classroom of athletics.

Largest paycheck in the nation for university presidents!

And people still donate. Why do better?

Sometimes donations are made to the institution. The donor takes the long view that people are only present for a time. There was Wake Forest University before Hatch. It will be there after he is gone. We know Hatch is nearing yhe end of his tenure. Leave something for the next president of Wake to work with.

Hatch sporting a Diet Pepsi in one hand and handshaking graduates with the other this morning. On stage. During Commencement. Seriously, Nathan? Quite the prestigious look for a WFU President. Wouldn’t want you getting thirsty up there. Good grief. Not a good look.

Sometimes donations are made to the institution. The donor takes the long view that people are only present for a time. There was Wake Forest University before Hatch. It will be there after he is gone. We know Hatch is nearing yhe end of his tenure. Leave something for the next president of Wake to work with.

Gotta keep that seat at the table!!!!!!

Or, you could just wait and give the money when Hatch is gone. Like you said, Wake will be here after he's gone.

Your alcoholic buddy was your friend before he became an alcoholic and will still be your friend once he is no longer an alcoholic, but that does not mean you need to keep giving him beer money in the mean time.

I just opened an email from Wake Forest University with the subject line “A message from President Nathan Hatch.” Nowadays, I usually just delete WFU emails without reading them. I was tired after work and fell asleep for about 30 minutes and was groggy and out of it. I irrationally thought for a second oh boy we’ve finally fired Danny. I know they don’t send emails from the president telling us they’ve fired a sports coach, but whatever. Everyone is on edge these days. Well it was 2500 words of horseshit about the world or some such from Hatch. I have no interest in anything he thinks he has to say to me. Delete. Fuck you, Nathan Hatch.

Back