• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another State moves to support Democracy

And take away Atlanta area, what does the rest of the state of GA provide to better America?

I'd be more inclined to give up Atlanta and keep the rest of Ga, but that's me.

A college town, plantation style architecture, golf tournament and peaches.

I think my point stands

Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina are all in the top nine most populous states, ftr.

That was my point in my paragraph 3 in my response to Wrangor. His beloved southern and midwestern states are mostly fairly larger population states. The states helped the most my the EC are HI, AK, the mountain west and small northeast states. And those states with 5 or fewer EVs have a pretty equal blue/red split.

A college town, plantation style architecture, golf tournament and peaches.

I think my point stands

Not plantation architecture. Talking about downtown Savannah in the restored historic district. Also, low country cuisine is the 2nd best southern cuisine to Louisiana.

Yeah, aside from the Bulldogs, Athens, everything ATL, the low country cuisine, REM, B-52s, Savannah, Tybee Island, Kelly O'Hara, peaches and the Masters, what have the Georgians ever done for us?

so some fruit that also grows outside of Georgia, sports teams and things that southerners like and a few fun destinations for Northerners to visit.

Best song about a state?

Georgia on My Mind
Country Roads
Carolina in My Mind
California Love
Rocky Top

Blue Moon of Kentucky- bill monroe
Ohio- csny

Back