• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shaka to Michigan?

Wake has a fairly large English department. Several 1s though.

I think places like Harvard, Stanford and Yale pay that much. The fact that few places do strengthens my point about a spouse looking for another job if their mate was making $3-5M/year.

Lots of med school profs are in there. If you're saying traditional 4 year: chairs at really big schools and depts. Some research profs may have hit close to 200 with salary and then the allowances or pocketed consulting fees.

Ga Tech had an issue where a couple of research profs made more than the EVP of Research one year.

So if we don't get lost in trying to define what "lots" mean. I will go on record as saying RJ is right on this one.

If Maya was going to be given a Professor of Practice, that would have been fine by me. Like someone else said, that's not the same as a full Professorship (which I would support Hatch saying no to). I feel like this rumor was based in truth and things got muddled somewhere.

I feel like this rumor was based in truth and things got muddled somewhere.

The rumor is based solely on the word of a dude who lies all the time. Not a single other source has confirmed it.

For some reason this entire time I just assumed that Shaka's wife had a PHD and was a professor at VCU. Goddamn, I am dumb.

For some reason this entire time I just assumed that Shaka's wife had a PHD and was a professor at VCU. Goddamn, I am dumb.
There's also been absolutely no indication that she would *want* an academic job, even if it were offered to her.

Hilarious or predictable that phan admits to intentionally to being a orca-fat douchebag, but where there's a thrtead about him doing so he cries like the little (physical size is irrelevant) bitch he is about a TOS violation.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHH

I really hope I don't have to watch player coaches torch both of my teams...

meaning that he resigns after four bad years instead of getting fired after six?
Pretty much.

However, I was also thinking of the alumnus pride and gratitude for the chance Mullin showed in his resignation and not the craven cash grabbing Manning has hogtied Wake over.

Hilarious or predictable that phan admits to intentionally to being a orca-fat douchebag, but where there's a thrtead about him doing so he cries like the little (physical size is irrelevant) bitch he is about a TOS violation.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHH
how did I miss the original post of this. That is pure RJ gold right there.

Back