• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GOP Congressman calls Trump’s conduct impeachable

It's time for someone to leak the unredacted Mueller Report.

It is well said but none of it matters unless Mueller comes out publicly and says it himself. Maybe. Mueller got played and looks like a patsy.

It is well said but none of it matters unless Mueller comes out publicly and says it himself. Maybe. Mueller got played and looks like a patsy.

It doesn't matter if Mueller speaks or not. Trump is already three steps ahead.

"The Mueller investigation was a total partisan witch hunt led by 13 angry Democrats."
"The angry democrats can't get over it. Just like they can't get over me winning the 2016 election by huge numbers."
"Mueller totally exonerated me. Democrats have been trying to discredit me from the beginning."

It doesn't matter if Mueller speaks or not. Trump is already three steps ahead.

"The Mueller investigation was a total partisan witch hunt led by 13 angry Democrats."
"The angry democrats can't get over it. Just like they can't get over me winning the 2016 election by huge numbers."
"Mueller totally exonerated me. Democrats have been trying to discredit me from the beginning."

I always get a kick out of hearing Trump or other conservatives brag about his victory in 2016 being by a "landslide", or being so "yuge", or whatever. He lost the national popular vote by 3 million, by far the largest ever for a president-elect (the next-largest losing margin for the EC winner was by about 550,000 votes in 2000). Even his Electoral College win was small by historical standards, and was based on carrying four states by razor-thin (less than 1.2%) margins: PA, MI, WI, and FL. To listen to Trump and the GOP, though, he won a landslide greater than Reagan in 84 or Nixon in 72. LOL.

I always get a kick out of hearing Trump or other conservatives brag about his victory in 2016 being by a "landslide", or being so "yuge", or whatever. He lost the national popular vote by 3 million, by far the largest ever for a president-elect (the next-largest losing margin for the EC winner was by about 550,000 votes in 2000). Even his Electoral College win was small by historical standards, and was based on carrying four states by razor-thin (less than 1.2%) margins: PA, MI, WI, and FL. To listen to Trump and the GOP, though, he won a landslide greater than Reagan in 84 or Nixon in 72. LOL.

yeah but you're not factoring in all the voter fraud that cost him votes

Well yeah. You can blame the Representatives all you want for being cowardly, but the reality is, they represent the majority of people in their districts. You would not only need the majority of people in your district to go against Trump, but enough to spare a few after Fox News and the president himself puts you on blast and converts several percent back in favor of said Representative.

Back