• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC's Honeymoon with Brown continues

The UNC fans that I have talked to, are more realistic. Imagine that, realistic UNC fans? They expect to be 0-3 heading into App State's Super Bowl. Things are likely to turn sour on Mack quickly, but the Deacs take care of business! (Love that 6-5 stat head to head over the last 20 years, will use it often).

I will have never pulled for another school as hard as I will when App plays UNC, go Apps!!!

Really hope UNC beats Miami next week. Maybe they'll underestimate us and come get the whallop on ESPN

Wow.
UNC is now on the way to the ACC Championship game and Mack Brown to COY.

Wow.
UNC is now on the way to the ACC Championship game and Mack Brown to COY.

This is actually best as we will destroy them. Our offense will run up and down on the field against them as USC O was abysmal as Bentley was not good. Unc May score some points but don’t think it will be anywhere near enough as Deacs roll.

UNC v USC has at times had the potential to be a legit rivalry, and could one day be one. But neither Mack Brown, Will Muschamp or Jake Bentley will ever be a part of it. God awful football. We better not waste our opportunity this season to quash the "Mack is back" yabbering.

TheReff's opinion on Carolina makes me almost certain that Brown will suck there.

Well he is already off to a good start I would say, wouldn't you! I would not push off on our game in two weeks and say it is a pushover.

Isn't UNC-CH's win over USC at least on par with our win over Utah Fucking State ? The Heels are going to give us a game in a couple of weeks and they're going to be pretty fucking psyched. I've been catching hell for saying a 5-star freshman QB might be pretty good, but his second half against South Carolina was pretty good and his receivers made some amazing catches. This is going to be a game.

UNC ran the ball well against USC, and was really conservative picking their spots to throw (although Howell looked good there when given a chance). We defended the run decently against Utah St outside of big chunk plays, and I’d expect that to be what decides our game against them. If we can limit 20+ yard runs by UNC, I’d think we win this game relatively easily. If we continue giving up big chunk yardage like our D has for over a year now, Newman may have to bail us out yet again.

UNC ran the ball well against USC, and was really conservative picking their spots to throw (although Howell looked good there when given a chance). We defended the run decently against Utah St outside of big chunk plays, and I’d expect that to be what decides our game against them. If we can limit 20+ yard runs by UNC, I’d think we win this game relatively easily. If we continue giving up big chunk yardage like our D has for over a year now, Newman may have to bail us out yet again.

Yeah, what you're saying is our defense is a disaster and if we don't give up huge runs like we did aainst Clemson and Utha State, whe should be okay. If it's not, I'm not sure who Clawson will have left to fire.

Yeah, what you're saying is our defense is a disaster and if we don't give up huge runs like we did aainst Clemson and Utha State, whe should be okay. If it's not, I'm not sure who Clawson will have left to fire.

Lol essentially. I’m hoping that the cause for big plays Friday night was more first game problems and less of a continuation of last year’s problems, but no way to know that until the UNC game, because I don’t Rice challenges our D much.

Yeah, Rice looks competent on D but terrible on O.

Isn't UNC-CH's win over USC at least on par with our win over Utah Fucking State ? The Heels are going to give us a game in a couple of weeks and they're going to be pretty fucking psyched. I've been catching hell for saying a 5-star freshman QB might be pretty good, but his second half against South Carolina was pretty good and his receivers made some amazing catches. This is going to be a game.

Utah St. Would boat race that South Carolina team. I watched about 10 games since Weds and they are by far the worst team I've seen play.

But don't you know UNC is back and we already have to hear it from their fans after one win over a shitty team. They are going 9-3 and are gonna beat us by 30

I think you all worry too much. Clawson's teams have always started off slow even against Shitty fbs teams like Tulane a or Tulane game b. And Utah st. Was a much different animal from most of our openers. We'll be ok we beat the Heels by 3 tds

Back