• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC's Honeymoon with Brown continues

I genuinely thought the date thing was just a joke.

Their 2020 class is now up to 26 players. Someone’s not going to make it.

One or two will probably end up as "late arriving" 2019 class when they enroll in January. Or a few grayshirt.

Probably going to run off a couple of current players too.

Their 2020 class is now up to 26 players. Someone’s not going to make it.

Mack's waiver wire is getting ready to burn up. Classic Mack. They are going to try to sign over 30 players this season.

That doesn't help with the NCAA limit of 25 new scholarships per year.

It helps with the 85 total scholarships limit.

There's still a good amount ambiguity about this rule. I think you can still backfill and count early enrollees against the previous' class numbers. I still don't fully understand it though.

UNC-CH falls to UVA which now leads the Coastal.
All these kids jumping ship from State to join UNCCH must know something while ignoring the winning Cavaliers and Deacons.

UNC-CH falls to UVA which now leads the Coastal.
All these kids jumping ship from State to join UNCCH must know something while ignoring the winning Cavaliers and Deacons.
They want to major in Swahili.
State, Wake, and UVA don't offer it as a major.

Head's up for the State game- we have an unflappable kicker, you can't ice him. Unfortunately, he's the only offense we have, so it won't really matter when you guys are up by 24... in the second quarter.

Good call here by roland

UNC is beating the SEC for recruits. The only conclusion is they are paying better than them.

Mack Brown's recruiting is going to get Dave Doeren fired.

Well, that and other stuff.

After our game and likely Clemson, NCSU beating UNC-CH will become a near necessity.

Back