• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taxpayer tab for Trump’s golf outing hits $100 Million

After he excoriated Obama for 8 years for playing golf.

Then he goes out and breaks the record for spending on vacations/golf while enriching himself.

Are you seriously cool with that? I thought you were a conservative libertarian? Last time I checked...conservative libertarians would be pissed with 100 million dollars of grift.

My former party is spineless.

Lulz, yes dude Im not a trump guy and I think most of the shit he does is a debacle. I am not though going to get my panties in a wad because the dude plays golf. This is constant partisan bickering BS going back to the Eisenhower administration.

Its not the golf.

I have no problem with a President or anyone playing golf or going on vacation. I chastised my own party for making a big deal out of Obama or Clinton taking a trip to the Vineyard to swing the sticks.

I have a big problem with the POTUS acting like a big bag of dicks when a Democrats in office, telling the American public he will never play golf, then play an inordinate amount while profiting off of it. Those are my fucking tax dollars son.

If Trump ate $100 million dollars worth of ice cream in 2 years it would be outrageous.

This is like if Ben or Jerry was President and spent $100M eating at Ben & Jerry’s over the first 2.5 years of his presidency.

Trump probably easily has spent a million dollars eating Ben and Jerry’s

Trump is the one who made a big deal out of the time Dems play golf, and has played multitudes more golf than those he has criticized.

Lulz, yes dude Im not a trump guy and I think most of the shit he does is a debacle. I am not though going to get my panties in a wad because the dude plays golf. This is constant partisan bickering BS going back to the Eisenhower administration.

do you think this "nothingburger" expense is worth more than the pittance Trump has offered US farmers for the destruction of their market he's wrought for his dumb vanity project against China

Whose “I’m not a trump guy” excuse is more FOS, whatamount or wrangor? My vote is wrangor. Whatmount is a lousy contrarian who’s not as clever as he thinks but wrangor will drink hooker pee off the bed in Russia if it gets more judges.

yeah, wrangor. guy would probably sign a pact with the literal devil if he could own some libs

Defs wrangor. Wrangor's issue is that he always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and the expert on everything, thinks he always has the moral high ground, and feeds off of his own righteous indignation and martyr complex.

Defs wrangor. Wrangor's issue is that he always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and the expert on everything, thinks he always has the moral high ground, and feeds off of his own righteous indignation and martyr complex.

Substitute Wrangor with just about everyone who posts regularly on the tunnels and this sentence is still accurate

Reactions: DG3
There is an abundantly high operational cost for Trump to be anywhere (government can't run efficiently so lets stop socializing things), so to say Trump runs up 100 Million dollar bill playing golf in intentionally misleading. Keep on keeping on internet warriors.

Also, one of the benefit's of Camp David is the permanent security, so when the President visits on weekends or "vacation" the cost is negligible, unlike when he goes to one of the many fabulous Trump Resorts. But yes, the real issue is that the President is using the office to enrich himself over a 100 million dollars. He also posts fake scores and cheats.

Whose “I’m not a trump guy” excuse is more FOS, whatamount or wrangor? My vote is wrangor. Whatmount is a lousy contrarian who’s not as clever as he thinks but wrangor will drink hooker pee off the bed in Russia if it gets more judges.

Easy with the fetish shaming buddy.

Substitute Wrangor with just about everyone who posts regularly on the tunnels and this sentence is still accurate

Wrong. I'm the foremost scholar on this topic, have Jesus on my side, and how dare you attack me like this I'm just trying to hve a reasonable discussion!

Was Wrangor the dude that basically said that Doral's life would be pointless and wasted if he was a high school PE teacher and basketball coach?

Back