• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taxpayer tab for Trump’s golf outing hits $100 Million

It would be sickening enough without knowing that the fat fuck cheats every round and pretends he's Kim Jong Un out there.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to play golf.” - Donald Trump, August 2016

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...mV5e4CL3_SgYqbdkdvVtFjN1duuaJjiwRV6LXd655hHu0

There is an abundantly high operational cost for Trump to be anywhere (government can't run efficiently so lets stop socializing things), so to say Trump runs up 100 Million dollar bill playing golf in intentionally misleading. Keep on keeping on internet warriors.

there is a high cost. there is not a necessity to waste most of your time playing golf at your own resorts and paying yourself us taxpayer money to do so.

but yeah, keep it up, dumbass

There is an abundantly high operational cost for Trump to be anywhere (government can't run efficiently so lets stop socializing things), so to say Trump runs up 100 Million dollar bill playing golf in intentionally misleading. Keep on keeping on internet warriors.

It's not misleading at all. No POTUS has ever cost the taxpayers this much for his recreation much less cost this much more than the normal costs for only two years. What makes matters even worse is he is massively profiting personally from these excursions.

But keep apologizing for the the most corrupt, dishonest person ever to the POTUS.

God you're dumb. The $100 million is the extra cost of his travels to play golf, not the total operational cost of protecting him. Maybe if you actually read the article you would realize this and stop embarrassing yourself.

And once again you’re missing the point.

The guy lied straight to your face.

And once again you’re missing the point.

The guy lied straight to your face.

It's not surprising to me Trump is full of shit, that is well documented.

Do I care he plays a lot of golf? Not in the slightest. I'd put that right up there with "Trump Takes Two Scoops Of Ice Cream!!!!1!!1!!!!, He promised he'd take One!!!!11!!!!" Outrage.

there is a high cost. there is not a necessity to waste most of your time playing golf at your own resorts and paying yourself us taxpayer money to do so.

but yeah, keep it up, dumbass

When you put it like that, well now im outraged.

Do I care he plays a lot of golf? Not in the slightest. I'd put that right up there with "Trump Takes Two Scoops Of Ice Cream!!!!1!!1!!!!, He promised he'd take One!!!!11!!!!" Outrage.

He has spent more money on vacations in two years than any POTUS has in eight.

Plus, he is vastly enriching himself by doing so. But that clearly doesn't bother you either.

It's not misleading at all. No POTUS has ever cost the taxpayers this much for his recreation much less cost this much more than the normal costs for only two years. What makes matters even worse is he is massively profiting personally from these excursions.

But keep apologizing for the the most corrupt, dishonest person ever to the POTUS.

This is the part that frustrates me the most.

If Trump ate $100 million dollars worth of ice cream in 2 years it would be outrageous.

After he excoriated Obama for 8 years for playing golf.

Then he goes out and breaks the record for spending on vacations/golf while enriching himself.

Are you seriously cool with that? I thought you were a conservative libertarian? Last time I checked...conservative libertarians would be pissed with 100 million dollars of grift.

My former party is spineless.

Last edited:
Back