• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump greatest President since Lincoln

Moonz isn’t a troll. Full on Trumper and true believer.

Moon why won’t you answer NED? He’s confronting you with quite literally unamerican things Trump campaign officials did

Moonz isn’t a troll. Full on Trumper and true believer.

Moon why won’t you answer NED? He’s confronting you with quite literally unamerican things Trump campaign officials did

Not to mention Trump's Campaign Manager and Deputy Campaign Manager giving internal data to a Russian spy for them to use in the election.

Yeah Moonz ain’t trolling these days. Sometimes you have to confront blatant disinformation with facts.

The fact that he won’t directly respond or answer any of my questions tells you all you need to know.

Yeah Moonz ain’t trolling these days. Sometimes you have to confront blatant disinformation with facts.

The fact that he won’t directly respond or answer any of my questions tells you all you need to know.

Not a trumper

I did

Manafort and Cohen belong in prison

Flynn was set up

Carter page was innocent as was Papadopoulos

Was junior wrong to attend the meeting? Yes

Did Hillary pay for the god damned fraudulent dossier?

Yes

Not a Trumper, but posts an article entitled "Trump Greatest President since Lincoln." Hmm...

Yo Moon for some real unamerican shit you should check out the Corrupt as Fuck thread.

But you claim unamerican-ism by Dems and you like that he’s draining the swamp. He’s not. There’s a whole thread dedicated to it. He’s blatantly corrupt and disregards the constitution on a daily basis.

Between this type of response and your spamming of links claiming a deep state conspiracy, it’s quite literally unbelievable when you say you’re “not a trump guy.” Would be nice if you and sailor and catamount would just admit you support him.

Something everyone is missing is that Lincoln did give Russia something like $65M for Alaska and Trump is giving Russia America...

You can be both a pathetic internet troll and a rube dumbass trump supporter and moonz spends much of his upright time on earth doing both.

Back