• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump greatest President since Lincoln

So Catamount, have you read the Mueller report yet? Would love to understand how you can square your comment a few days ago about the Mueller investigation being one big conspiracy with the statement you just made.

After two years no collusion was found between Russia and the Trump Campaign, or with ANY American for that matter. Despite the deep state continuously leaking false information to the press in order to push the narrative that you bought hook line and sinker.

You can see the Hill opinion piece Moonz posted today for how I feel about the obstruction claims.

After two years no collusion was found between Russia and the Trump Campaign, or with ANY American for that matter. Despite the deep state continuously leaking false information to the press in order to push the narrative that you bought hook line and sinker.

You can see the Hill opinion piece Moonz posted today for how I feel about the obstruction claims.

So I’ll take that as a no.

Personally, I would stop talking about the Mueller investigation until you read the actual report because the more you call it a conspiracy perpetrated by the deep state, the more you look like a fool.

Also using an opinion piece from Moonz as your defense is no way to support your cause.

Here’s a good thread to read from a Republican if you want the cliff notes.

One problem here is that the term “collusion” was never formally defined. One group of people assert that collusion means some form of illegal conspiracy and illegal cooperation with Russia’s cyber attack in on our democracy; this group was specifically looking for a prosecutable illegal act. Another group group took collusion to mean any cooperation with the Russians to try and influence the outcome of the election which did not necessarily require a prosecutable crime but rather ethically improper contact with a foreign country that was actively attacking our democratic institutions. Both of these things are concurrently the outcome of the Mueller investigation.

None of that changes the fact that the spirit of Cardi B’s rant, that Trump is a dickhead and a madman, is absolutely true.

One problem here is that the term “collusion” was never formally defined. One group of people assert that collusion means some form of illegal conspiracy and illegal cooperation with Russia’s cyber attack in on our democracy; this group was specifically looking for a prosecutable illegal act. Another group group took collusion to mean any cooperation with the Russians to try and influence the outcome of the election which did not necessarily require a prosecutable crime but rather ethically improper contact with a foreign country that was actively attacking our democratic institutions. Both of these things are concurrently the outcome of the Mueller investigation.

None of that changes the fact that the spirit of Cardi B’s rant, that Trump is a dickhead and a madman, is absolutely true.

This is also very well said.

That's not what it said. What Mueller said was it wasn't chargeable.

What was leaked that was false?

You keep making these statements without any specificity.

The first sentence mirrors Barr's "summary" and inaccurately dismisses the findings in the report.

The second sentence is a lie. The Mueller report confirmed much that had been previously reported.

The third sentence references an opinion editorial to support your feelings on obstruction. By all accounts, Trump would have been charged with obstruction if he were not POTUS. Hundreds of federal prosecutors signed a letter acknowledging this. Refusing to cooperate with the investigation by providing testimony and documents, as well as deleting electronic records, further hindered the special council's ability to investigate the twelve documented instances of potential obstruction.

Back