• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tubman to the $2 bill

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
What a shock that KKK member in the Oval Office won't take the slave owning, Native American massacring Andrew Jackson off the $20 bill as was planned.

Keep the racist white man on the $20 and put the black lady on the $2 bill (which is rarely ever used).

Can't wait to see the justification from the RWers here or saying Trump isn't a racist.

It blows my mind with the SJW culture that Andrew Jackson on the 20 isn’t a bigger deal.

It blows my mind with the SJW culture that Andrew Jackson on the 20 isn’t a bigger deal.

LOOOK AT THOSE SJWS CRYIN OVER DEAD INJUNS!!! LOL!!!!

I still find it amusing that GOPers are so dead set on keeping a guy on the $20 bill who hated and distrusted most banks during his life and distrusted "soft" paper money, yet they're opposed to adding a Republican woman who carried guns for protection. I wonder what other possible reason they might have for keeping Jackson on the bill, and Tubman off?

I still find it amusing that GOPers are so dead set on keeping a guy on the $20 bill who hated and distrusted most banks during his life and distrusted "soft" paper money, yet they're opposed to adding a Republican woman who carried guns for protection. I wonder what other possible reason they might have for keeping Jackson on the bill, and Tubman off?

Seems like Harriett Tubman is an ideal representative of freedom and liberty.

We are well past time for a Harriett Tubman biopic. She was a complete badass.

Seems like Harriett Tubman is an ideal representative of freedom and liberty.

We are well past time for a Harriett Tubman biopic. She was a complete badass.

Agreed. Based on what what I've read, patriotic gun-toting conservatives should love her. Not enough to put her on a commonly used bill though.

Agreed. Based on what what I've read, patriotic gun-toting conservatives should love her. Not enough to put her on a commonly used bill though.

The issue would seem to be that she’s black and/or a woman. They’re probably not sure which aspect of her identity triggers them so much. Reverse-intersectionality in action.

The issue would seem to be that she’s black and/or a woman. They’re probably not sure which aspect of her identity triggers them so much. Reverse-intersectionality in action.

Oh, I have no doubt that's the issue (she's black and a woman, and replacing a dead white male with her is just too much for them to handle.) I'm just being sarcastic when I question what their reasoning is. I think it's pretty clear myself, although they'll never admit it openly.

I was trying to say of all the crazy things people complain about, Jackson on the 20 is legit.

How about just saying it is legit? Your other comments distract from that point, if that was the primary point you intended to communicate.

This. I've always thought it the height of irony that the president who caused the 2nd worst depression in our history by his war on the US Bank is on the $20. Disappointing that Tubman will no longer be replacing him.

This. I've always thought it the height of irony that the president who caused the 2nd worst depression in our history by his war on the US Bank is on the $20. Disappointing that Tubman will no longer be replacing him.

She's still going on the twenty and on the same schedule as established by the Obama Administration.

Back