• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mueller to make public statement at 11am

Still grasping at straws? Still think the Russia investigation is a big conspiracy?

Sure seems like they’re making $100k of Facebook ads, most of which had nothing to do with the election, out to be a bigger deal than it is

Sure seems like they’re making $100k of Facebook ads, most of which had nothing to do with the election, out to be a bigger deal than it is

There’s a good Planet Money about a guy who has evidence that he helped sway the Alabama election for Doug Jones with a few ten thousand dollars of targeted ads on social media. Basically got donors to give him $85K to test his methods in three districts with three other districts as a control group.

I think Palma is just a Luddite who doesn’t understand how ads work nowadays.

Yeah, I can see why an accountant/poker player would only see value in terms of dollars spent.

I think we'll see much more targeted advertising in this election. That Planet Money is worth a listen. Basically he was a legal version of Cambridge Analytica for the left. One part that was particularly good was that he sent targeted ads to conservatives not aimed at getting them to vote for Doug Jones but to lower their enthusiasm to vote for Moore. The ads were just links to real articles written by anti-Moore conservatives.

Democrats should be doing that now to break through the conservative media bubble. There are conservatives who just have no idea about what the Mueller Report actually says. They don't know that Trump expanded FISA.

“seems like” is how palma starts most of his shitty troll attempts

D729ZRgXoAMtQtt.jpg:large

Apparently Hillary and the DNC with their huge campaign fund did not understand how ads work these days either.

No. No they did not. If only there was a foreign country to tutor them.

Apparently Hillary and the DNC with their huge campaign fund did not understand how ads work these days either.

agreed, they just didn't use the disinformation campaign like republicans do. they just put whatever nonsense on an ad they want, truthful or more commonly a bunch of BS and their idiot followers would take it as truth. the little minds are so easily manipulated and they do not seem to have any interest in researching any further. the republicans are more like scam artist...just like the African prince that needs my SS # to free up 100 million dollars to send me. when i hear from him again i will be rich and you all can fuck off!

Back