• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tony Bennetts daughter will be a freshman at wake in august

buffaloboy

Reaction score
maybe she can bring dad along to coach for four years. send dm to charlottesville.

K’s daughter went to Wake too. No big deal.

Ranked behind both Duke and UVA We are Switzerland.

Ranked behind both Duke and UVA We are Switzerland.

And we are ranked way ahead of Kentucky. Maybe I don’t know where you going with this... Switzerland is ranked as one of the top 5 places in the world to live, though.

This thread is unnecessary and odd. It should go away.

She should at least replace Evan Manning.

Gene Bartow’s (UCLA, UAB) daughter went to wake in the 90s as well.

Fuck you, Ron Wellman. I saw this thread and thought damn, good for Tony Bennett having a relatively young kid given his age, he must still get around. Then I opened it and realized it is about college basketball, which has slipped my consciousness for the last decade.

The people that keep saying this thread is "creepy" are saying more about themselves than the thread.

That said, this thread is somewhat irrelevant...

... just like our basketball program.

One first read, I figured you were talking about the singer, then I thought, he's pretty old to have a college aged child.
That Tony Bennett being mentioned on a sports board made me first think of the singer and not the coach of the defending National Men's BB champs, is very illustrative of how our decade of misery has taken its toll on my love for college basketball.

Back