• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The way to cause a Trump mental breakdown

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
This is so simple that I'm surprised that it's not in progress already.

Fuck hearings!

Fuck impeachment!

All that has to be done is for Aaron Sorkin to write a four part TV mini-series - The Mueller Report.

The public will see what's in it. Trump only gets news from TV and he will implode and explode. There will be pieces of orange fat embedded in the White House walls.

Last edited:
This is actually a solid idea.

You’ll still get the conservative rubes screaming “Oh Aaron Sorkin is a big time Hollywood liberal elite...total bias and fake news blah blah blah” but yes the American public will absorb a made for TV movie much better than a 500 page report or congressional hearings. Sad state of affairs but it is what it is.

giphy.gif

Come to think of it, it wouldn't count in Oakland either since Trump already dis-invited the team from the White House last time.

Hey RJ, how's this for an idea ?

Or maybe have John Cleese read the Mueller report on tv. I'd be entertained by Cleese reading the phone book.

Trump loves being hated by foreign countries. That shit goes in his nightly bedtime highlight reel. Where the fuck have you guys been?

The problem with this thread is that it assumes Trump isn’t in the middle of mental breakdown right now.

Trump loves being hated by foreign countries. That shit goes in his nightly bedtime highlight reel. Where the fuck have you guys been?

It's not about foreign countries. This would turn most of America against him. I'd be shocked if 99.5+% of Americans have not read a single page of the Mueller Report.

I bet 80+% of America has no clue that there were over 125 direct contacts with Russians by the Trump Campaign and the Trump family.

I bet 80+% of America doesn't know Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in two federal campaign finance felonies.

I bet 80% of America doesn't know there are at least a dozen allegations of obstruction of justice and that over 1000 former Republican and Democratic federal prosecutors say they would be able to try those cases.

It's not about foreign countries. This would turn most of America against him. I'd be shocked if 99.5+% of Americans have not read a single page of the Mueller Report.

I bet 80+% of America has no clue that there were over 125 direct contacts with Russians by the Trump Campaign and the Trump family.

I bet 80+% of America doesn't know Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in two federal campaign finance felonies.

I bet 80% of America doesn't know there are at least a dozen allegations of obstruction of justice and that over 1000 former Republican and Democratic federal prosecutors say they would be able to try those cases.

This. Educate America.

Credit where credit is due. Making a film about the Mueller Report is a great idea.

Ana DuVernay's "When They See Us" debuted on Netflix on Friday. Within a few days, organizations started calling for lead prosecutor of the Central Park Five, Linda Fairstein, to be removed their leadership.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...izations-amid-backlash-after-netflix-n1013881

Of course, Trump played a role in the story of the Central Park Five and there's been no improvement in that situation.

Back