• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I told the boards so...Sad and hilarious- Everyone should read this

It's still 1 point though and I don't think we can take it back.

Nah, I found the reversal button and chatted with RJ over message. I wasn't even online when the infraction was issued.

LK did...we're fine with it....

Just wait to see what I'll say next.... :)

Oh, we're on pins and needles about what you might say next.

Oh, we're on pins and needles about what you might say next.

I have a public service request. If anyone here can do any of the list below, the board and I will be eternallly grateful. I can't imagine being in my 40s/early 50s like BIFF and thinking what he posts HILARIOUS.

Thank you in advance:

1. If you or your significant other or a friend or a family member is a mental heath professional, please help BIFF find the roots of his problems.
2. If you live within fifty miles of him, please go out for drinks or watch some drinks games with him. I understand the difficulty this mray present, but think of the greats karma you will create for yourself.
3. Please get him laid, GOAT, woman, man, hooker, transexual, hooker GOAT, dead possum, it doesn't matter. We want to make him HAPPY not be judgmentals.

Maybe if any or all of these happen, BIFF will reach some happiness or joy.

I got a good laugh at the idea of LK handing out infractions for using bad words.

putincyber.jpg

FYI, Biff is lying about that being from Rep. It was on the Everest thread.

For a point of reference, all those on my ignore are wasting their time to rep/neg rep me as I never see them due to them being on ignore. Doing that is purely masturbation for them.

LocomotiveBreath if you are stalking let this show that Liquid Karma may be turftoega and it’s not me you fucking weirdo.

FYI, Biff is lying about that being from Rep. It was on the Everest thread.

For a point of reference, all those on my ignore are wasting their time to rep/neg rep me as I never see them due to them being on ignore. Doing that is purely masturbation for them.

Sorry RJKarl. I was confused with the actual rep I sent you which contained a one-word message, "moron". If you weren't such a yellow-bellied commie you wouldn't have anyone on ignore.

So RJ took a simple misunderstanding that could have cleared up over PM but instead flipped his shit?

Back