• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I told the boards so...Sad and hilarious- Everyone should read this

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I just got the following warning from Liquid Karma:

Liquid Karma said:
Dear RJKarl,

You have received an infraction at Old Gold and Black Forums.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
:heart:
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://ogboards.community.forum/posts/3311651/
Trump is the POTUS in the modern era who taken the security clearance away from ANY CIA Director. It was a petty, childish, un-American act that injured our nation's national security for years to come. Allies around the world won't trust to give us data because of this and other dangerous acts by Trump.

All the best,
Old Gold and Black Forums

I told you guys it was a matter of time before he tried to get me...

There are literally THOUSANDS of posts across the different forums that have used much worse language.

I guess I have to say. "Mother, may I" before I post as there is ZERO "inappropriate language" in that post and there are literally THOUSANDS of posts by dozens of posters with far worse language.

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u3.png

but this doesn't get a warning:

NEW MODERAT0R

BiffTannen's Avatar Join Date
Aug 2011

You are fucking pathetic..

First they came for the RJ's, and I said nothing, because I wasn't an RJ.

Where was the inappropriate language?

Frankly, the fact that RJ didn't get a lectro-style permaban after that post shows how fucking biased the mods are.

Frankly, the fact that RJ didn't get a lectro-style permaban after that post shows how fucking biased the mods are.

Don't taunt them...I wouldn't want you to receive such a fate...

but this doesn't get a warning:

NEW MODERAT0R

BiffTannen's Avatar Join Date
Aug 2011

You are fucking pathetic..

That was rep, not a post.

RJ I just messaged you about this...I legit have no clue how the fuck that would happen.

You have my sincere apologies that this happened but I legit didnt do it intentionally and have no clue how it did happen. There wasnt anything remotely Incendiary about your post. If I was ever gonna ring you up for something it wouldnt be some trivial subtle bullshit like this.

It's still 1 point though and I don't think we can take it back.

RJ I just messaged you about this...I legit have no clue how the fuck that would happen.

You have my sincere apologies that this happened but I legit didnt do it intentionally and have no clue how it did happen. There wasnt anything remotely Incendiary about your post. If I was ever gonna ring you up for something it wouldnt be some trivial subtle bullshit like this.

how many points is your contrition worth !?

Back