• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Early NCAA Basketball Top 25 After Sorting Who Stays And Who Goes

Is Sean Miller still the coach at Arizona? If so, how is that even possible?

Aren't we supposed to be a bubble team??

/sarcasm

I still don't get Guy leaving. He's a 6'2" SG, and I don't think he's the 2nd coming of Vinnie the Microwave. He does rebound well for his size and is a decent enough passer, so maybe he can eventually make himself into a back-up PG.

I still don't get Guy leaving. He's a 6'2" SG, and I don't think he's the 2nd coming of Vinnie the Microwave. He does rebound well for his size and is a decent enough passer, so maybe he can eventually make himself into a back-up PG.

Don't see Guy playing in the NBA. My guess is that he came into UVA with Hunter and Jerome, and with those guys headed to the NBA, he didn't want to be the lone returning senior; if he had returned, UVA would've been a pre-season top 10, and returning to the Final 4 would've been a legit possibility (UVA still has some pieces, and under Bennett, they will always be elite defensively). Haven't seen any draft projections with Guy as even a 2nd rounder; so, hope Kyle and fiancé are ready to spend a few years overseas.

Guy finished his degree and another year in college isn't going to change the scouting report

Don't see Guy playing in the NBA. My guess is that he came into UVA with Hunter and Jerome, and with those guys headed to the NBA, he didn't want to be the lone returning senior; if he had returned, UVA would've been a pre-season top 10, and returning to the Final 4 would've been a legit possibility (UVA still has some pieces, and under Bennett, they will always be elite defensively). Haven't seen any draft projections with Guy as even a 2nd rounder; so, hope Kyle and fiancé are ready to spend a few years overseas.

That was my thought - that Spain or Italy was in his future, so why not stay and get your free degree.

I'd edit but it's not working. I hadn't seen Juice's quote before posting. Makes a lot more sense now. And that's really impressive to get your degree in 3 years while playing a major sport - dayum.

I'd edit but it's not working. I hadn't seen Juice's quote before posting. Makes a lot more sense now. And that's really impressive to get your degree in 3 years while playing a major sport - dayum.

Remember many, if not most take multiple sessions of summer school...

So what's the entitled argument for Guy staying if he already has his degree?

Back