• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It’s Killary’s time in the barrel

My thoughts and prayers are with your family during these trying times, comrade.

moon, when are you going to stop this stupid schtick, and go back to being funny again with multiple aliases and general shenanigans?

i don’t think you’re a fucking idiot so i doubt you believe all the moronic shit you post

moon, when are you going to stop this stupid schtick, and go back to being "funny" again with multiple aliases and general shenanigans?

i don’t think you’re a fucking idiot so i doubt you believe all the moronic shit you post

fixed for you

lubes are poor losers, just like Hillary

ef996b02efee1f79baddcc76ec5dd685.jpg

Moons and sailor love to not post on threads showing Trump’s swampy corruption and bad policies because it makes them feel better.

Moonz loves firehosing for Trump and sailor drinks every drop

Moons and sailor love to not post on threads showing Trump’s swampy corruption and bad policies because it makes them feel better.

Moonz loves firehosing for Trump and sailor drinks every drop

says the TDS-afflicted lube

The gospel of Trump shall set you free !

heads will roll...eventually...

At first I thought this was brilliant performance art, posting the things that conservatives love but are too afraid and ashamed to post on their own despite that love. In turn these baits brought out the true feelings of rubes like sailor, Lectro and others. Yet, like most method actors or undercover agents that are embedded too long the job took its toll. The rabbit hole of right wing sites, the Nazis, the racists, the holocaust deniers, conspiracy theorists, the incels, QAnon, and contributing opinion pieces all started to mash together and just maybe they are right, and everyone else are just sheep and wrong that’s where we are today.

Back