• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football: most beatable team in the ACC

Minideac

Reaction score
From a Louisville site

“A year ago, Wake Forest was a team that relied on their offense and when it wasn’t there they struggled to win. With several of their top weapons not returning in ’19 coupled with a defense that really struggled last season (ACC’s second-worst total defensive team) the Demon Deacons will be the most beatable team in the ACC this season.”

I guess they thought Colburn and Dortch were our entire offense since they combined for nearly 400 yards against them. Sorry guys, we've got other weapons too

What a joke. Delusional.
They should look in the mirror and see that they are an easy 'W' for other teams.
Guess we'll have to have another beatdown to convince them.

From a Louisville site

“A year ago, Wake Forest was a team that relied on their offense and when it wasn’t there they struggled to win. With several of their top weapons not returning in ’19 coupled with a defense that really struggled last season (ACC’s second-worst total defensive team) the Demon Deacons will be the most beatable team in the ACC this season.”

Wait, so when a team struggles on offense, they struggle to win?

I don't believe it.

Clawson will post this in the locker room, use it as an incentive, and we will beat the shit out of them.

Ah the uninformed garbage you find on the internet....

To be fair, that poster could easily be talking about the most beatable team in the ACC [on Louisville's schedule]. Considering they don't play themselves or any of the weaker teams in the Coastal, that might actually be true. Their ACC schedule is ND, FSU, BC, WF, Clemson, UVA, Miami, NC St, and Syracuse.

To be fair, that poster could easily be talking about the most beatable team in the ACC [on Louisville's schedule]. Considering they don't play themselves or any of the weaker teams in the Coastal, that might actually be true. Their ACC schedule is ND, FSU, BC, WF, Clemson, UVA, Miami, NC St, and Syracuse.

So, it's entirely possible that they go winless in the ACC this year.

That's pretty brutal. They may win one of those simply because of Scott Satterfield. If I had to guess I'd say Cuse. I expect them to take a big step back this year.

Dropped 42 and 56 on them the past two years. The demise of Lousiville football pleases me greatly.

Back