• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wherein I am Exposed as Deacon-Crazy

booradley

Reaction score
So, a slow Sunday afternoon here, and I am on YouTube watching a 1989 football game between Wake and Carolina. And I'm hootin' and hollerin', clappin' and cursin' just as if the game was being broadcast live. Screw it - if being Deacon Crazy is wrong, I don't wanna be right. Also, Ricky Proehl was The Man!!!! :)

Wake wins a great one! And this was uploaded by a Carolina guy! What the f-ever, guys, this was a fun ride! GO DEACS!!!!

So share the link. And if anyone has a link to the home unc game tim’s Freshman held and the large dunk game send them

I went to that game in person those were two bad football teams

I like how the ACC football logo on the 2nd commercial break is "Serious Fun!"

It's also amusing to see a trim Mike Hogwood with real live brown hair.

Ha ha. Got in trouble with my then fiancee for watching that game on my portable TV and not paying attention to the pastor during our pre-wedding planning meeting.

Hey, we're still happily married, so there's that. :thumbsup:

Ha ha. Got in trouble with my then fiancee for watching that game on my portable TV and not paying attention to the pastor during our pre-wedding planning meeting.

Hey, we're still happily married, so there's that. :thumbsup:

You gotta teach 'em early where they stand in the pecking order of things. That's good marital advice that you can write down.

That 1989 UNC Mack Brown coached team went 1-10 for the second year in a row.

They did.

Did you hear about the kid who went before the judge who was settling his parents divorce? The judge asked the kid if he wanted to live with his dad, and the kid said "No sir, he beats me." The judge says "what about living with your mom?" And the kid replies "She beats me, too." So the judge says "Then who do you want to live with?" The kid says "I want to live with Mack Brown. He doesn't beat anybody."

Infamous Steve Spurrier scoreboard photo season

Back