• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Absolute beat down at Chapel Hill

Haha just saw this on ESPN and was trying to figure out where to post it over here. Kinda rough top half of the first

Auburn had a losing record in the SEC, finished 6th out of 7 in the SEC West, but they are about to take the ACC regular season leader (GT) and the ACC Tourney champ (UNC).

Then again, FSU struggled in the ACC, lost to WF in the ACC baseball tourney, and then took out two SEC elite teams, UGA and LSU, on the road.

The bat flip there on twitter to cut the lead to 9 was a little ridiculous.

The bat flip there on twitter to cut the lead to 9 was a little ridiculous.

Not to defend UNC, but the GIF you are looking at wasn’t today’s HR, was the same kid hitting a HR earlier this year.

piling on our other Big 4 rivals, and recognizing WF underachieved this season, Duke was no-hit with 19 K's and then lost 13-2 in consecutive games as Vandy took their super regional, and NCSU went 0-2 vs. Campbell and ECU in their regional

Auburn had a losing record in the SEC, finished 6th out of 7 in the SEC West, but they are about to take the ACC regular season leader (GT) and the ACC Tourney champ (UNC).

Then again, FSU struggled in the ACC, lost to WF in the ACC baseball tourney, and then took out two SEC elite teams, UGA and LSU, on the road.

Auburn also was swept by GT during the regular season and got walked off to end their SEC tournament on a passed ball which scored two runners (the catcher kicked the ball and couldn't find it)

since then, they swept the regional at GT (also beating 2016 NCAA champ Coastal Carolina) and took two of three from UNC, outscoring the Heels 25-16

Last edited:
i think i will start a thread about popping a pimple on my left ass cheek. that’s just about as interesting as a thread about a college baseball game between unc and auburn.

Back