• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame UGA hasn't won a national championship since 1980 and has won the same number of conference championships as Wake since 2005! Sad!

Stayed very close to it. Stayed even closer to where the helicopter crashed today.

I hope UGA never plays in another meaningful game again.

When they do, they inevitably lose and then Biff goes away.

Based on some info I received I think I have a legit shot at this cool gig with cool archive in cool library. Hmmmmm. Gonna stay chill.

I hope UGA never plays in another meaningful game again.

When they do, they inevitably lose and then Biff goes away.

Dang. You're pretty fucking bitter about not getting to start the chat thread.

Besides being sick on vacation, I’m in a decent mood. Found my 3rd bottle of Mexican Cake.

Based on some info I received I think I have a legit shot at this cool gig with cool archive in cool library. Hmmmmm. Gonna stay chill.

Yo, I'm happy to read your cover letter if you want. I'm wearing a library tshirt right now, so I'm basically in your field.

RJ wins again: we went to La Tequila tonight and it was damn tasty. I’m the only gringo at the table and all my Mexican coworkers big fans, but one or two had already been here so they had recommended it separately.

Yo, I'm happy to read your cover letter if you want. I'm wearing a library tshirt right now, so I'm basically in your field.

Thanks man. I had already submitted, but may take you up on that in the future. It can't hurt! I think this one is going to rely on them already knowing me and where I come from, more than my CV/Cover letter. Sounds like he wants someone who knows the ins and outs and what have yous of the library, more than technical conservation/archival stuff, and that's me. I also have no ego in this and am completely willing to subjugate myself to whatever menial tasks he needs, which is something I think the current guy was less into. Which is not a criticism, that guy is super smart and nice and cool, and puts together awesome exhibits and shows and salons, and I look up to him. But he was ready to move on, too, and got a good new gig still in the library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back