• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least one of my references has been called for this gig, but it's from the position that was longest ago/had the least to do with this current one. I was kind of surprised they called him, but he loves me, so it's all good.

At least one of my references has been called for this gig, but it's from the position that was longest ago/had the least to do with this current one. I was kind of surprised they called him, but he loves me, so it's all good.

vibes vibes vibes

The one in Sacramento?

Nah, this is the gig here in the Special Collections. I spaced out and didn't complete my app for the UC Davis job because my brain is fried and I went out of town. I forget if it was a hard deadline though, or if the 19th was just the first time they'd be reviewing apps, so I may explore again this afternoon.

Feeling the vibes for this SFC job, though, thanks to all who have vibed.

Special Collections? I didn't know they had that many loan sharks in your area.

Man, I got out of the Cape just in time -- there were tornadoes and shit yesterday. Lovely place, though -- my spiritual home. Great sunsets on Hen Cove.

I’m in Cali this week and it’s stupid hot. Like 105 degrees hot. Fuck man.

I might be out Fresno way in the next few weeks

temperature dropped from 95 to 70 in 30 minutes in Chicago this past weekend -- it was nuts

VictoriousThornyDowitcher-small.gif

I might be out Fresno way in the next few weeks

temperature dropped from 95 to 70 in 30 minutes in Chicago this past weekend -- it was nuts

I'm gonna be there all next week. Don't think I'll have time to hit any of the legendary beaches tho.

your loss -- perfect time of year for them

been doing a lot of swimming out in the lake for triathlon training

you hitting any good food?

wife sent me all kinds of pics from teh chicago beaches yesterday, looked great

I'd be more excited about this potential job if the administration at this library and university weren't complete self serving idiots and totally full of shit. But, alas, they are and forever will be. Good times for public higher education in NC, everyone's doing a bang up job. Carry on, just let me fuck with some cool shit for as long as I can stand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back