• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife enjoys White Claw. We first started getting them after a beach trip in August 2017 with a bunch of Wake people.

Pretty good for beach and pool.

Per google, white claw has 100 calories which is the same as a light beer.

How is hard seltzer any less lame than smirnoff ice or any of that other hard cider/lemonade shit? Get some pride.

Yeah, but at least it's 5% ABV vs like 4% for light beer.

I’m sure they also make a 5% Smirnoff ice with no sugar/low calories. Get some pride.

Who cares what people drink?

Drink what you like.

I haven't tried one, but I wouldn't turn it down because I'm some sort of tough guy.

unless you're an actor or a model, i just can't imagine wanting alcohol so badly you'd choose a drink like Ultra or a white claw to avoid calories.

this may surprise nobody but i'm full on team white claw

had somewhere between a lot and a whole lot of them this weekend at a wedding--after a full day of scotch in the groomsman suite i needed to slow down and pace for the long haul. and when it's super hot out, they're quite refreshing, though oberon did the trick too.

i regret to say ann arbor is a cool place (sorry columbus, i'm sorry)

Nothing wrong with party waters; they definitely have their place.

For the art or technology nerds, I thought this article about using neural networks to recreate a Picasso painting was interesting. In short, they used a neural network to recreate an image that Picasso had painted over when he made "The Old Guitarist" during his blue period.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/...een-before-until-a-neural-network-painted-it/

happy fall equinox everyone!

thread title and end of the astronomical summer had me thinking of this lil mashup

this may surprise nobody but i'm full on team white claw

had somewhere between a lot and a whole lot of them this weekend at a wedding--after a full day of scotch in the groomsman suite i needed to slow down and pace for the long haul. and when it's super hot out, they're quite refreshing, though oberon did the trick too.

i regret to say ann arbor is a cool place (sorry columbus, i'm sorry)

Good folk scene in Ann Arbor, apparently. They have a big folk festival every year. I'd like to check out the town at some point, I've got nothing against it despite still being loyal to my The Ohio State Buckeyes.

You might like the music festival they have in Ambler (just north of Philly), PA each year. If I remember correctly, it used to happen in June or July.

You might like the music festival they have in Ambler (just north of Philly), PA each year. If I remember correctly, it used to happen in June or July.

What a great fucking idea. Let me clear my calendar for Amblerfest !

I hear Mike DelGiudice & Big Shot brought the crowd to their knees this year !

Mike & Big Shot perform all of Billy Joel’s greatest hits and even some of the lesser known tunes that only a true die-hard would know and appreciate. The true Billy Joel fan will be blown away after experiencing Big Shot live. On any given night they will also astonish you with songs in their set from other artists like, Paul McCartney, Elton John, The Beatles, Journey, and others as well as songs from Michael’s original CDs.

Post-Big-Shot-Band.jpg

Chupe, ifyou knew how to have fun, you would go to Amblerfest !

https://amblerfest.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back