• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6:30am
15 Cocoa Roast Almonds
Premier Protein Ready to Drink Shake

8:30am
Monster Rehab
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds

10:30am
Quest Bar

I usually workout during the week at ~1:30pm

Dude, all us middle age gym warriors are cut out of the same cloth. I eat a one bar instead of quest bars, and throw some 2 percent cottage cheese in there, but otherwise I’m exactly the same. I wish I could work out at
130 though.

I switched from protein bar to protein drink. Feel less heavy before working out first thing in the morning.

Or keep the political shit on the Tunnels. Give GTB shit about his taste in music or the fact that he apparently can’t satisfy people’s mothers on this forum.

Yeah, tunnels shit on the pit is gay as fucking aids.

Grow up millhouse, you fucking pussy ass bitch.

Yeah, tunnels shit on the pit is gay as fucking aids.

Grow up millhouse, you fucking pussy ass bitch.

Don't insult our intelligence and say you were trying to be funny.

"gay as fucking aids"- There's no excuse for such a post.

Last edited:
Crap. My little brother signed into my account last night and made that post. I’ll go have a word with him.

I apologize for my brothers viscous attack on Millhouse. The kid thinks aids jokes in the 21st century are funny. Sad!

Dude, all us middle age gym warriors are cut out of the same cloth. I eat a one bar instead of quest bars, and throw some 2 percent cottage cheese in there, but otherwise I’m exactly the same. I wish I could work out at
130 though.

I work from home. In my basement. One half of the basement is my office. The other half is a gym. I have to walk through the gym to get to the rest of the house, so the equipment just taunts me every time I come and go. I usually do a quick lunch with the kids from like 12-12:30pm, then I do work until I workout around 1:30pm and then I walk to the bus stop to pick-up my daughter. It's a nice mid-day routine. I tried to get up extra early (~5:30am) to workout for a while, but I'm just not as into it that time of day.

Except for the monster drink. Black can fee only

What does this mean? Typo for "black coffee only"? I've tried to give up energy drinks before, but I don't drink coffee and I need caffeine during the day. Monster Rehab seems better than the carbonated versions, but that's probably just in my head.

6:30am
15 Cocoa Roast Almonds
Premier Protein Ready to Drink Shake

8:30am
Monster Rehab
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds

10:30am
Quest Bar

I usually workout during the week at ~1:30pm

UPDATE: I ate a couple of glazed munchkins that my 3 year old kindly offered to me. We're off the rails and it isn't even 8:30am yet!

I work from home. In my basement. One half of the basement is my office. The other half is a gym. I have to walk through the gym to get to the rest of the house, so the equipment just taunts me every time I come and go. I usually do a quick lunch with the kids from like 12-12:30pm, then I do work until I workout around 1:30pm and then I walk to the bus stop to pick-up my daughter. It's a nice mid-day routine. I tried to get up extra early (~5:30am) to workout for a while, but I'm just not as into it that time of day.

What does this mean? Typo for "black coffee only"? I've tried to give up energy drinks before, but I don't drink coffee and I need caffeine during the day. Monster Rehab seems better than the carbonated versions, but that's probably just in my head.

Definitely coffee. But I could've played it off like Trump and Covfefe or made you think that it was some exclusive, limited protein supplement that you weren't privy to.

Definitely coffee. But I could've played it off like Trump and Covfefe or made you think that it was some exclusive, limited protein supplement that you weren't privy to.

I was 100% about to google "black can fee" until I heard it in my brain and realized what you meant.

"I've gotta get this black can fee stuff... Could really improve my gainz!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back