• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
about smoked a squirrel on my bike the other

fortunately lil dude made a play and cut back in time

When I first moved to CA, I lived in an Oakwood by Universal Studios. Our building backed up against the mountain. It wasn't unusual to see a deer come down and try to eat out of trash bins. Thankfully, none ever got hit.

I have seen deer before too

Apparently I was affected by the Georgia Tech info breach. And now I’m trying to figure out why Georgia Tech has all of my personal information.

Y’all all just saw big squirrels. Stop trying to act cooler than you really are.

My dog is afraid of weird stuff. Not really afraid of the vacuum or storms or loud noises outside like city buses or cars backfiring or fireworks. She's about 40 pounds but regularly steps to the biggest dog in the dog park.

But she's petrified of cats. And aluminum foil. And when we went on a hike a couple weekends ago and we saw a big group of white tail deer jumping through the woods, she immediately just laid down and army crawled behind me. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with those deer.

Scaphism is in my top five:
Scaphism, also known as the boats, is an alleged ancient Persian method of execution. The word comes from the Greek σκάφη, skáphe, meaning "anything scooped (or hollowed) out". It entailed trapping the victim between two boats, feeding and covering them with milk and honey, and allowing them to fester and be devoured by insects and other vermin.

I am ever-so-slightly bothered when a Brit pronounces aluminum or basil.

My dog is afraid of weird stuff. Not really afraid of the vacuum or storms or loud noises outside like city buses or cars backfiring or fireworks. She's about 40 pounds but regularly steps to the biggest dog in the dog park.

But she's petrified of cats. And aluminum foil. And when we went on a hike a couple weekends ago and we saw a big group of white tail deer jumping through the woods, she immediately just laid down and army crawled behind me. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with those deer.

#discussionsTABhates

It's McDaniels, not McDonald's
These rhymes are Darryl's, those burgers are Ronald's

Mike Tyson is building a "pot resort" in the Palm Springs area. It will have a hotel, entertainment center, a mini-farm and more.

How long before Iron Mike is on Shark Tank?

Mike Tyson is building a "pot resort" in the Palm Springs area. It will have a hotel, entertainment center, a mini-farm and more.

How long before Iron Mike is on Shark Tank?

There is no way he can compete with the new taco bell hotel in this niche.

talking to someone on the phone that can't figure out phone-conversation rhythm is just fucking awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back