• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s wrong with just letting them cry it off?

You may be trolling, but after a while you can get there. Certain schools of thought on whether that’s the best way or whatever. Regardless, for a long time they need to eat frequently so one of you needs to get up for feedings and that’s just how it goes and how it should go. Some moms will say how their kid sleeps through the night after like a week but that’s not right, they need to eat. And once they get used to eating a giant meal before sleep, they’ll sleep longer.

Today marks the magical time we have all been waiting for when the CT and the parenting thread merge

is Trump the Ph of US politics or is Ph the Trump of the boards

i think trump is closer to dv7 than Ph, in terms of most prolific posters

ECay9XCU4AEqBpq

hell yea where my dc folks at

Thanks L'Enfant.

Question for NPR listeners. I listen to NPR (WAMU) almost every day and am used to the disclosure of corporate sponsors whenever there's news about them. But did anyone else hear the "news" piece a few weeks ago on the new Ford F-150? It was read right in the middle of the hourly news broadcast as a piece of news, but it just listed the specs and why Ford says it will be great for consumers, obviously sponsored content. No disclosure of any kind. I felt it was pretty weird, but I can't find anything written about it. Random thought for the day.

my 3yo can sort of clean things and helps put stuff away and can . so far, i can say that kids do like to help; she asks if she can pitch in no matter what i'm doing so harness that energy, even if they're not very good at it. i'll often let her cut up soft fruits like strawberries and watermelon into smaller pieces with kid-safe knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back