• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, special interests generally bug me.

I realize that's an overly broad, blanket statement, but why does everyone want to be so damn special?

I just skimmed an article diving into asexuality acceptance using Bojack horseman as a template. Halfway through I'm just like, "fuck me, no one cares or should care about this shit."

I'm not big on using "snowflake," because it's too charged. But there are a fucking flurry of flakes on both sides of the aisle.

Is there a way to delete individual posreps? I don't want to be reminded of moonz's oversharing every time I open up the User CP.

Man, special interests generally bug me.

I realize that's an overly broad, blanket statement, but why does everyone want to be so damn special?

I just skimmed an article diving into asexuality acceptance using Bojack horseman as a template. Halfway through I'm just like, "fuck me, no one cares or should care about this shit."

I'm not big on using "snowflake," because it's too charged. But there are a fucking flurry of flakes on both sides of the aisle.

I genuinely do not understand what point you are making

just a general dissatisfaction with identity politics?

Are there people who like the show Bosch?

Good lord I couldn’t make it 15 minutes into the pilot. Writing is god awful.

I genuinely do not understand what point you are making

just a general dissatisfaction with identity politics?

Getting upset about that one time that one show had that one main character who was different is about as snowflaky as it gets.

I'm not special. It'd be nice if more people felt that way.

Pretty sure they would prefer not to be special. That’s the point of putting them in TV shows as ordinary people. Nobody calls heterosexuals special when they’re on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back