• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’d be cool to live out in California wine country, minus the crippling cost of living. Went to a wedding in Petaluma this weekend and had so much good food and wine. The bride’s family owns a duck farm out there that provides the ducks for all the top restaurants in the Bay Area, including the French Laundry, so the wedding food was silly good.

Colonoscopy prep. Welcome to 50.

Not nearly as bad as some of the horror stories I have heard. Got pretty sick of drinking that solution, but country time lemonade powder helped immensely.

Colonoscopy prep. Welcome to 50.

Not nearly as bad as some of the horror stories I have heard. Got pretty sick of drinking that solution, but country time lemonade powder helped immensely.

Dude, enjoy that clean feeling. It's not worth it, but it's something.

Also, just spoke with a dude that prolapsed his BH after having one done. Not a good look, so go easy on the pushin' - or get Moonz' BF to help you shove it back in.

Starting my prep for 1st colonoscopy at 11.

Whoopee.

[yeah, I put it off a while. If I’m lucky it’ll probably be my last one]

I haven't scheduled mine yet. It's at the bottom of my list of things to do.

hey biff can you do something about moon *literally* spamming the boards

hey biff can you do something about moon *literally* spamming the boards

If you knew how much our spam filter was catching everyday you'd be praising our efforts. I'll see if I can adjust the settings.

Starting my prep for 1st colonoscopy at 11.

Whoopee.

[yeah, I put it off a while. If I’m lucky it’ll probably be my last one]

Good luck to you too. Aren't you stuck with every ten years even if nothing is found?

Yes, although they'll put you on a 5-year plan if you have a bad family history.

Yes, although they'll put you on a 5-year plan if you have a bad family history.

My wife had a bad family history and went and got one done at 35 and they found something. The doctors were shocked, but she was convinced there was something going on and got them to eventually OK the procedure after enough pushing.

Good luck to you too. Aren't you stuck with every ten years even if nothing is found?

That’s the usual recommendation.

And I can’t say for sure, but at 57 I’m thinking if nothing is found I’ll probably just forgo further such adventures. Or in 10 years there’ll likely be preferable options if I want to screen.

Went Car insurance shopping after my rates went from like $900 to $1,250 per 6 months. Got a quote with all the info, wife as a new driver, already has an accident on the record. Allstate quoted me at over $6k per 6 months. Guess I'm sticking with GEICO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back