• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Goldfinch is worth reading.

I know df2009 really likes Lethem or at least he did. Motherless Brooklyn and Chronic City are on my shelves, ready for me when I'm ready for them. Soon, I think.

i've never read a book by any of them

Donna seems like she'd be a lot of fun to hang out with.

maxresdefault.jpg

7c2830a2cf86c9be5d629af4c0fab1f5.jpg

donna_tartt_front.jpg

287270.jpg

Couple of polyps found and some mild diverticulitis. Sounds like I am a 3-5 yearer pending pathology.

Tartt had kind of a Sherilyn Fenn thing going in this one on the cover though, which was what probably drew me to her.

60274c.jpg

Had some gritty chicken in a sandwich for lunch and now the tummy is making odd noises. Nothing feels off yet, but Ts and Ps, please.

Had some gritty chicken in a sandwich for lunch and now the tummy is making odd noises. Nothing feels off yet, but Ts and Ps, please.

What's gritty chicken? Like ground up chicken bits McNugget style vs. one breast?

Nah, the texture was a little rough. Took some chomping. I don't know. Just felt gritty.

Damn, that might be it. I think I'm just going to go vegetarian from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back