• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He passes around the ball to the man. BOOM goes the dynamite!

HAHAHAHA! Awesome. Good one.

This is what it feels like to be on the receiving end of greatness. I'm humbled.

I realize that you've already brought me to my knees, but if you could go ahead and negrep me to finish the job, that would be amazing.

The quarterback with the 3rd most wins in Buffalo history at Buffalo stadium is Tom Brady

When I think of the second best quarterback in Vikings history, I think of Brett Favre.

Gotta figure he has the third most wins at Vikings facilities.

The most successful pirate in world history was a Chinese former prostitute. The more you know.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-chinese-female-pirate-who-commanded-80000-outlaws

Though the name under which we now know her, Ching Shih, simply means “Cheng’s widow,” the legacy she left behind far exceeded that of her husband’s. Following his death, she succeeded him and commanded over 1,800 pirate ships, and an estimated 80,000 men. In comparison, the famed Blackbeard commanded four ships and 300 pirates within the same century. As a result, Ching Shih is known as one of the most successful pirates in known history.

I am olllldddd and I can still hit open jumpers...College length not NBA...

I don't give a fuck what you believe. You don't believe the truth anyway.

tenor.gif

I’d rather ride in an Uber that smells like straight BO than one with a bunch of air fresheners. Shit gives me a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back