• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at this fuckin' pleb. My car drives itself, chief.

hopefully these are programmed to prevent backing into a parking space (non-parallel parking). just had to wait for someone to get in the space on their 5th try in my work garage.

Holy shit the wind is blowing like crazy outside.

I sat a full 32 oz tumbler of water on the hood of my car while I was talking on the phone outside the office and the wind blew it over, directly on my jeans/loafers. Completely soaked. I played it cool though, don't worry.

I sat a full 32 oz tumbler of water on the hood of my car while I was talking on the phone outside the office and the wind blew it over, directly on my jeans/loafers. Completely soaked. I played it cool though, don't worry.

Ruining the very pants you were about to return

hopefully these are programmed to prevent backing into a parking space (non-parallel parking). just had to wait for someone to get in the space on their 5th try in my work garage.

Backing in is required in all of our company parking facilities. Some people are just dreadful at it and it can be incredibly painful to watch.

Backing in is a boss move sometimes. Definitely the way to go if you need to escape the parking lot at Harris Teeter in great haste.

My mother in law backs in all the time and she's terrible at it. Like, my kids make fun of her when I'm parking the car and she's not there.

rvk005.jpg

I’m married! When does the ASD;BC start setting in for real?

Congrats. You’re already there. Enjoy the New Balances and buy a nice riding mower or GTFO

Backing in is required in all of our company parking facilities. Some people are just dreadful at it and it can be incredibly painful to watch.

With backup cameras on basically every car these days, there’s no excuse for this. Flawless park every time should be the expectation.

I back in at work every morning. Our garage is small and the backup camera makes sure I get as close to the wall as possible and out of the way.

I’d love to back in but my (pay to park) garage doesn’t allow it. Guess they need access to plates to issue citations to folks who screw things up.

Yo’ Buff!

What initiated the boards war between you and rjk?

Who hit first?

Dude is a straight up menace to society and this message board.

Get ready nedick !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back