• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What some of you don't know is that after Biff got banned because RJ traced his first attempts to his hometown that he used masking to hide his IP address and tried to hack RJ here about a DOZEN more times.

That moonz and the mods "believed" Biff saying he was "joking" is SAD and HILARIOUS. It's like believing a crackhead who takes a picture of himself with a pipe and a lit lighter saying he wasn't smoking crack.

Yahoo is my default homepage, but is it just me or like almost anytime I click on any article from there my computer freezes and lags. Bad computer or terrible site?

Yahoo is defs a trash site. One of the more bizarre website transformations (in a bad way) is The Weather Channel. I mainly use the app but holy hell is it a crazy combination of clickbait scam trash and weather-related scare news.

Yahoo is my default homepage, but is it just me or like almost anytime I click on any article from there my computer freezes and lags. Bad computer or terrible site?

other than darts, plama and my 60 yr old dad are kindred spirits

These Dominican Republic deaths are crazy. Definitely reads as if someone's poisoning tourists from the mini bar

I bet it’s counterfeit booze that’s 90% rubbing alcohol. That’s been a big problem in Mexican all-inclusives.

The EU commission had imposed its 25% levy on US whiskey and bourbon in July, following Trump's 25% tariffs on steel and one of 10% on aluminum. The European bloc called its €2.8 billion ($3.2 billion) in overall retaliatory tariffs “rebalancing.”

Put that in the category of shit I wish I had paid attention to before I moved overseas. Also, when you go to some of these big Embassy's they have what are called Navy Exchanges, where you can buy all the American stuff they don't stock in European stores, like Cheetos, Oreos, Digorno, and Zippos Most impressive though is the variety of Skoal and Grizz cans for purchase, made my eyes well up a bit and found myself humming the star spangled banner.

The EU commission had imposed its 25% levy on US whiskey and bourbon in July, following Trump's 25% tariffs on steel and one of 10% on aluminum. The European bloc called its €2.8 billion ($3.2 billion) in overall retaliatory tariffs “rebalancing.”

Put that in the category of shit I wish I had paid attention to before I moved overseas. Also, when you go to some of these big Embassy's they have what are called Navy Exchanges, where you can buy all the American stuff they don't stock in European stores, like Cheetos, Oreos, Digorno, and Zippos Most impressive though is the variety of Skoal and Grizz cans for purchase, made my eyes well up a bit and found myself humming the star spangled banner.

When I was in Japan, going on base once or twice to get these things was like getting pulled from the fires of hell just for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back