• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't BB&T and Suntrust both shitty community banks?

Well they are really strong regional players who generally are very well positioned in the Southeast but they certainly lack the broader capabilities and scale of the $1T+ asset banks. That said, they are doing this merger to create the 6th largest bank on the US and it seems like this was a major (missed) opportunity with the rebranding initiative.

Broke the shit out of my pinky finger today. Right before a Father's Day golf weekend. Guess it's just beer and the cart for me. Boo

Broke the shit out of my pinky finger today. Right before a Father's Day golf weekend. Guess it's just beer and the cart for me. Boo

Ronnie Lott had the doctor cut off one of his fingers so he could play the rest of the game. Where's your desire? :)

This stuff works pretty well:

SP544-400x400.png

https://sawyer.com/products/picaridin-insect-repellent/

You know you're wearing bug spray/lotion, but it's not too offensive.

Does anyone know of/use an every day bug repellent lotion that doesn't make them smell like a campsite? Apparently I'm extra delicious this year because my legs are getting destroyed every single time I go outside.

Hm. Thought I quoted this in the post above.

The Sklar Brothers are doing a gig around the corner from my place Saturday night. I can't believe tix are only $15. At that price, I don't understand why they are doing the show.

what do you call those floral robes that all the white girl bridal/bachelorette parties have on in every basic wedding photo series?

Related to the Uber discussion we were having, just saw flashed up on CNBC

48% of americans have a "side hustle"
1/3 use it to make ends meat.
$1,200 average monthly earnings.

Don't know how accurate, but interesting none the less.

and just like one generation ago, a single-earner household was the standard among married couples with kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back