• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if the actual side hustle brought in 1200 every 12 hours, that means 100 dollars an hour, which means switch to full time hustle because that jobs a 6 figure job.

It's $1122 a month for 12 hours a week. So it's more like $22/hr. Some side hustles pay more than a 40 hr a week job, but they're tough to convert into a 40 hr a week job. Someone who babysits for 10 hours on the weekend may have a difficult time finding a nanny job. And that doesn't even get into the fact a full time job is more likely to have health care and benefits whereas a side hustle is most likely just cash.

The toilet paper dispenser rollers in my office make this awful squeaking sound when used, so you definitely know when someone is using tp. Based on the speed and length of time the roll squeaks, there is a guy in my office that must use 5 yards worth of tp per wipe. The toilets are industrial strength, but I still don't know how they handle it.

One of my proudest moments is clogging said industrial strength toilet. Post Chinese-buffet craps are epic.

Is investing in net leased property or angel investing a side hustle?

Yeah if the actual side hustle brought in 1200 every 12 hours, that means 100 dollars an hour, which means switch to full time hustle because that jobs a 6 figure job.

1,200 month/(12 hours a week x 4.5 weeks/month) or 54 hours a month works out to 20-25 per hour.

Is being an OGB mod a side hustle?

Is Schwag weed still a thing or has the legal and medical industry killed it. I wonder if people can still buy that brown Mexican brick weed.

Yea what are 14 year olds buying these days

Poor writing. Hours are per WEEK. Earnings are per month. So about 50 hours per month for the $1200 or around $25 per hour.

Wife is in between jobs and while I can entertain myself she's not as good at it. So I hooked her on Breath of the Wild, and now she's hooked. The downside is I have to sit and watch her struggle with shit I know how to complete since I've already done it, but she doesn't want help. This is hell.

Is Schwag weed still a thing or has the legal and medical industry killed it. I wonder if people can still buy that brown Mexican brick weed.

Yea what are 14 year olds buying these days

I preferred Mexican brick weed that had been buried and had started molding and had the aroma of ammonia.

And yes, it still exists.

#thestrugglewasrealinthe80s

Wife is in between jobs and while I can entertain myself she's not as good at it. So I hooked her on Breath of the Wild, and now she's hooked. The downside is I have to sit and watch her struggle with shit I know how to complete since I've already done it, but she doesn't want help. This is hell.

Hmmm. I have a tip about an interesting thing you can do with the Switch.

In the 90's, when I was a high school teacher and had two babies, I had several side jobs. I made $30k as a teacher, taught night school Tu/Th for another $9k, summer school for $3k, ran the school paper for $1500, and waited tables Fri/Sat nights for another $8k or so. Basically worked all the time, except Sundays, and made $50k. Good times.

Then again, my mortgage payment was $914, so I guess it was all relative.

Damn, this drier cooler air hereabouts the last 2-3 days is simply glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back